How long to fit BC Coilovers?

Drayvn

Could be expensive. My old suspension was seized and bolts had to be cut etc. New bushes were needed, new bolts required. I think all in there was about 10 hours work to get the old stuff off and changed to coilovers

Jez @ Horsham Developments fitted my coilovers and did a full alignment for £300. Most places I spoke to seemed to expect 3-4 hours on average. Driftworks who supplied mine said they should only take about 2 hours but I think that's very much a best case scenario.

Could be expensive. My old suspension was seized and bolts had to be cut etc. New bushes were needed, new bolts required. I think all in there was about 10 hours work to get the old stuff off and changed to coilovers

Same happend to me, car was left on my drive for a week as i had to strip the hub to get sent away for new bushes :dry:

if it went smoothly and having never done it before would have been about 8-10hours depending on ur luck at setting the ride height!

To the trained technician, then 2 hours will be plenty for fitting coil overs providing there are no issues with the hardware.

Allow another 2 hours for adjustments and fine tuning. :thumbs:

Further time will also be required to carry out a full geometry check and adjust.

Alex. :)