Spoiler Help

This post will prove how little I know about modifying a car....

$(KGrHqFHJEoE-ll5dR!TBPrp-T6M1!~~60_12.JPG

Will a spoiler like this fit on a 350z? I know new holes would need to be drilled etc but is there anything else? It's a genuine Veilside one and I can get it for a very reasonable price.

Wether it will sit flat and at the right angle will depend on the shape of the base plates in relation to the boot. It should do as the boot of the zed is pretty flat.

Like you say just new holes needed and I'd put tiger seal on too.

Not sure how it would look on a zed but it's your car so it's your decision :thumbs:

Yeah, the boot surface is flat but it also slopes down a fair bit. If you can adjust the angle of the wing part of the spoiler I reckon it'll fit and do the job its supposed to. If there's no adjustment then its possible that it may act like an aeroplane wing :scare: . As that spoiler is going to be in sitting in the airflow much more than say a Nismo spoiler then its pretty important that its providing downlift.

Pete

To be honest, it's more so for show than anything. I never get the chance to do track days etc because I'm normally working 6 days a week. This car is my daily driver, it's just to make it look a bit more "flash" if you get me. It's got a nismo spoiler on there at the moment which I'll sell.

I've bought the spoiler, picking it up Tuesday. Shall keep you all posted on how it goes. Need to find someone to fit it for me while I'm working now though!

Here's hoping! Haha. I've just got to find the time to get someone to do it for me while I'm at work/one evening time. As soon as it's sorted I'll be selling my nismo spoiler that's on there at the moment though.

You may need to do some extra bits as the Nismo will have holes drilled that may need sorting - that one has 2 seperate plates - you may find the inner panel will need to be drilled to get bolts in.

If the Nismo is on with Tiger seal it may be hard to get off without damaging either the boot or the spoiler! :scare:

Swing by the ZedShed I'll lend you a drill and drink coffee while you go at your boot :)