Things that remind you that you live in a ghetto

Neilp

The worst thing about Glasgow is the accent though. Yuk! Here pal geez a tin o ginger or il smash ya jakey. Horrible horrible accent. Nearly as bad as the aberdonian accent :lol:

Also most people have this nasley whiney thing going on too.

The worst thing about Glasgow is the accent though. Yuk! Here pal geez a tin o ginger or il smash ya jakey. Horrible horrible accent. Nearly as bad as the aberdonian accent :lol:

Also most people have this nasley whiney thing going on too.

That's not the same accent as me and jay have. What you are talking about is the scumbag ned accent.

Il give you that some of the accents the posher ones aren't to bad. But even "normal" people have that accent. We get alot of them over on the east coast this time of year as we get this thing sun so they all pile through here. It's still funny though. My brothers wife's sister in law :wacko: she is from outside of Glasgow but we still rip her accent. :lol:

Il give you that some of the accents the posher ones aren't to bad. But even "normal" people have that accent. We get alot of them over on the east coast this time of year as we get this thing sun so they all pile through here. It's still funny though. My brothers wife's sister in law :wacko: she is from outside of Glasgow but we still rip her accent. :lol:

The dundonian accent is atrocious. I work in Dundee all the time and accent isn't very nice. East coasters seem to be very proud people.

The people you are talking about seeking sunshine in Dundee are the scumbags I'm afraid. Us with normal accents and can speak the queens english tend to escape to the med or carribean. You have got us all wrong :lol:

Only scumbags have that accent you're talking about.

Lol everyone forgets about fife and dundee when talking about scotland :lol:

Hahaha fifers would steal the laces out your shoes if you stop too long. Dundee pppfftt nuff said :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (vik is an exception as she stays in a very nice posh part-- and she's really english) ;):lol:

No way Dundee is awesome. Fifers are weird il give you that, have you been to Kirkcaldy? :teeth:

lol i've been to much smaller and weirder places than that. I once worked in a place called Dundee city center... that was really weird and people sing when they talk :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No way Dundee is awesome. Fifers are weird il give you that, have you been to Kirkcaldy? :teeth:

lol i've been to much smaller and weirder places than that. I once worked in a place called Dundee city center... that was really weird and people sing when they talk :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's Glasgow? No one from or around Glasgow can say anyone else sings :p

I still maintain its the best accent.

I think we can all agree it's better than Aberdeen and up though? Furry boots comfy?