west Midland meet aftermath......

buster

Oh dear, seem theres a ginger zed disease spreading to the south........got home after a great West Midlands meet this afternoon and thought i d best clean the zed off.Was pretty dam dirty from nearly a 400 mile round trip only to find myself with the dreaded broke undertray scenario that struck Andy75 poor zed.

zipties020.jpg

God damn these country roads and my lower zed :lol::lol::lol:

Rescued the with the same batch of trusty cable ties i supplied Andy ;)

zipties026.jpg

zipties023.jpg

The joys of zed ownership :teeth:

Lift her 4mm (as I did) get yourself a Zspeed job done.

I lost my undertray for exactly the same reason and the ride height was to blame.

You'll only scrape through the next oem plastic so time to purchase a Zspeed :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I haven't got the undertray on my Zed (it wasn't there when I bought it - I didn't lose it chasing you Wasso). :teeth:

Is it something I must have and/or need, or something I can live without?

Guys, I haven't got the undertray on my Zed (it wasn't there when I bought it - I didn't lose it chasing you Wasso). :teeth:

Is it something I must have and/or need, or something I can live without?

Well, your wheel arch liners attach to the undertray, there's a risk the wind going under the car can cause your wheel arch liners to flap down and get pulled under your wheels. With your wheel arch liners, what are they attached to at the lower front, where they sit under your front bumper?

Well, your wheel arch liners attach to the undertray, there's a risk the wind going under the car can cause your wheel arch liners to flap down and get pulled under your wheels.

So the undertray isn't that important then? Phew :scare::scare:

With your wheel arch liners, what are they attached to at the lower front, where they sit under your front bumper?

I'm not sure. But when test fitting my new splitter, I noticed the bottom of my OEM bumper couldn't really be described as 'solid as a rock'. I'm guessing that they're (bumper and arch liners) all attached/connected to eachother. I'll have to check later today just how the arch liners are attched. Feck. :bang:

I think an ad in the wanted section might be needed....

• 1 month later...