How much is my zed worth.

Mark-UK

Hi guys, might be time to move on, just wondered how much my zed is worth.

Its a black 2007 2 door 350z 313 roadster with extra spoiler on back, a lip thing very discreet and only has 10k on the clock. Immaculate condition and very well looked after with aftermarket sat nav stereo dvd player and 4 recent new expensive tyres. 12 months MOT and 4 tax. Full leather, air con, all mod cons, fully loaded inside etc.

Any ideas thanks.

It's worth what someone will pay for it.

Go look on autotrader and PH for similar spec cars. That'll give you an idea of current market.

Then decide if you want to sell it quickly or willing to wait, then price accordingly.

Private sale i'd start by asking around £13-13.5k if its mint.

That seems low as a starting price for a 313 roadster with only 10k miles, looking on autotrader similar specs are asking just under £15K. Hard to say though without full info and pics, we don't even know if it's a UK car. :shrug:

That seems low as a starting price for a 313 roadster with only 10k miles, looking on autotrader similar specs are asking just under £15K. Hard to say though without full info and pics, we don't even know if it's a UK car. :shrug:

I think your both way too high!

Jamie Moy has had his car up for sale for months and his is newer with less mileage. Think it is currently for sale at £12,995................

i sold my 06 for £13k 2 years ago and that was px'ing in. prices have changed alot since then.

I'm guessing your 06 wasn't a roadster? I bought my low mileage 313 roadster for £16.4k about 2 years ago and that was a good price after spending a few months shopping around.

I'm really not sure how Jamie's car hasn't sold, it's a steal! I reckon he doesn't really want to sell it!

I think your both way too high!

Jamie Moy has had his car up for sale for months and his is newer with less mileage. Think it is currently for sale at £12,995................

I was being generous and considering the fact its mint with 4 new tyres. 13k seems a bargain to me, shame i'm not looking for a 313 roadster now. Prices still seem to be all over the place when it comes to 350Z's.