Valeting/detailing companies

Hennerz

Hi Guys,

I am looking to give my car a professional clean :)

Has someone on here has found or used a good valeting and or detailing company in the Hertfordshire area?

Thanks H

Welcome!

Where abouts in Herts are you as its a big county!

If its the Tring/Berkhamsted end I'd be interested but further north I'd have to decline ;)

Best wishes

Tim

Hi :wave:

Dave is right I travel so please take a look at my website that has all the information you'll need, including previous clients, services and pricing. If there's something more bespoke you're looking for drop me a message or give me a call.

http://www.pristinedetailing.co.uk

Cheers :thumbs:

How long does a decent detail take? I'm in Bedfordshire, so maybe you could do 2 at once and there would be advantages all round. Sort of a group buy ;):D

Paul

Nice one Jim and Paul :lol:

It's a possible, but all depends on what you're looking for and how much work is required. All depends on the conditon, ie how much clay work, polish work is required.

Send me a PM of what exactly you require and I'll see if I can work out a plan for you both.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian, i have also PM'd

Could have a little meet and detailing day if anyone is keen?

Henry

Please don't say that - I worked my beans off at the Wales meet - never again. I should have been enjoying myself, instead I was working! But it was for charity.

PM's replied. :)