"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him!"

Ekona

It's not really that bad yet, certainly nowhere near where I was at this time last year where I simply couldn't walk more than 10m at a time, it's more like a gentle niggle like I used to get on my really good days. Driving isn't a problem so far, and I have all my seats adjusted pretty much exactly as you mention in your post so I'm kinda already sorted on that front. It's really hard to describe, as it's not affecting me in any real way so far but it's just that knowledge that this is exactly how it started before.

I'm not going to let it beat me though or get me down, I know there's solutions out there and all I have to do is find them :thumbs:

sorry to hear it wasn't more permanent......................can I have your porker ? :blush:

Hey, it's still up for sale if you're interested :D

I'd love to................but only had the zed for a year................if you've still got it in 2 more - we'll talk :blush::surrender:

sorry to hear it wasn't more permanent......................can I have your porker ? :blush:

Hey, it's still up for sale if you're interested :D

I'd love to................but only had the zed for a year................if you've still got it in 2 more - we'll talk :blush::surrender:

With cash your way as well Andy if hasn't sold it by then :wink: :teeth:

As for back problems I have to say the 350/370 have not given me any issues, including 2k+ drives around our Isles, but a while back we had to get rid of some lounge furniture that was giving my 6'2" frame grief for precisely the reasons glrnet found.

The fact my legs are largely out straight in the ZEDs (compared to saloon cars) and the leather seats have a great range of adjustment is undoubtedly a benefit for me.

The only issue as the years pile on is the increased effort getting in and out, especially if you are fighting to hold the doors open on a slope and for my petite +1 (who I tease when she steps on the scales at home and I ask if they have started to show any weight on them) :surrender::lol: