Repainted wheels :)

sipar69

Gave the Z a good clean and shine today so thought I'd post some snaps of my newly repainted wheels.

As per previous post, this decision came from problems I’ve had with a couple of refurbs. The factory finish dark Rays look awesome, but they are a pain to refurb properly due to the multi-stage finish (dusting of silver over black base). I was finding it hard to get anyone willing to do them at all; and last time I was left with one wheel darker than the rest. So…I decided to bite the bullet and get all four done in a colour that would be easier to match if they need work in future.

I went with SCR Audio in Ashford (Middx) – really nice bunch of guys. Looked at a ton of colour cards, made my choice and went away fingers crossed.

Result………I love em! :D Really pleased with the colour and finish. I also have the colour code written down to make life easier if they need any work in future.

Hope you like em…(tire dressing wasn't completely dry hence white bits on the tyres) :thumbs:

013.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg