Zeditis begins.... with pics

Builder49

Time and money lads !!!

My daughter just got married. My son wants 2 weeks in Florida (arm twisted and I agreed to go). My Ex will soon be wanting a divorce. And then have to start researching new cake suppliers ;)

Arranging with Wasso for a good body treatment. Meeting with Dave to pick up my next mod (350Z boot mat). Then might look into playing around with the engine bay..

Oooh and I want one of those forum stickers in gold and possibly the cooling plate thingy...

Paul.

Lol, have to laugh though at the tiny little 20 year olds faces when an old fart crawls or rolls out of the car... :lol:

Paul

amended that for you :lol::lol:

Lol, have to laugh though at the tiny little 20 year olds faces when an old fart crawls or rolls out of the car... :lol:

Paul

Thanks for the amendment, although im not at all fat enough to roll out of anything.. My constant changing of female companions ( and the subsequent exercise involved ;) ) means I can easily control my slimline body shape despite the copious amounts of wedding cake I have consumed :p

When it comes to MODDING, my body doesn't need any....... :lol:

Paul

Thanks for the amendment, although im not at all fat enough to roll out of anything.. My constant changing of female companions ( and the subsequent exercise involved ;) ) means I can easily control my slimline body shape despite the copious amounts of wedding cake I have consumed :p

When it comes to MODDING, my body doesn't need any....... :lol:

I was thinking more of the age thing :surrender:

my old man (76 yrs of age you know ?), has given up, as the only way he gets in, is to fall in....and he sort of rolls out onto his (whats left of them) knees :blush:

You saying I'm 76????? :boxing:

I'm under the big 5 & 0 I'll have you know :p

in fact I had you down as older than me :stir:

well you're either 49 or 1949 (63 ?) :lol::lol:

but whilst I'm not far behind you, I ain't 49 yet :p

• 6 months later...

Hmmm not sure for me - gold looks a bit cheap blush.gif sorry!

Lights are deffo MoT failures, regardless of the bulb strength anything on a light which reduces the light in any form ie tinting is deemed MoT failure. It used to be a percentage of light, but now its an out and out MoT failure regardless.

Probably asking to be pulled with those tints, but come MoT time make sure to change them over.

Just an update on the MOT situation.

MOT was in November and I sent her in with black lights attached. The test was carried out and a blaster VOSA (I think thats right?) inspector was testing the tester guy!!!!!

Lights sailed through with no issues, he even commented how nice they were, lol.

He said the main issue was reflection, and as ugly as it looks, the two reflectors on the numberplate served their purpose.

Color is a personal thing but in general the mods are nice. I was thinking about doing the door handles on my 2010 Zed, cause i have always thought the handles would look better blended in to the paintwork no matter the color 350 or 370. So did you have to strip the unit down, was it a hard job, were they hard to paint, have you lacquered them & do they scratch easily etc etc,.

When experimenting last year i looked into black and gold

20120520_164046.jpg

Got shot down for it but i liked it, however i did go in another dirrection due to the clashing with a different colour scheme i was using else where. there is something about black and gold i like.

Look forward to seeing this progress and that colour scheme on a different set of wheels, I personally would do the handles black and the badges gold but its not my car its yours so keep it how you like

• 1 year later...