Out in the sun :)

evilscorp

Gave the Z a wash and went for a wee drive around the town. Took these photo's but I really need a better camera as I just dont like the look of my car in photo's but love it in the flesh :sun:

Anyone else feel like this sometimes?

Also want some eyebrows to make the front a bit :evil:

Hey thats lovely really my style.. I dont drive a zed yet but could be dreaming that one tonight..

Any chance of some details/tech specs on those wheels...

Look like rota's/Ultralites ? Interested in the Offset and dimmensions your running on tyre selection..

Really , Really nice True Jap style Zed..

Hmmmmmm

Hey thats lovely really my style.. I dont drive a zed yet but could be dreaming that one tonight..

Any chance of some details/tech specs on those wheels...

Look like rota's/Ultralites ? Interested in the Offset and dimmensions your running on tyre selection..

Really , Really nice True Jap style Zed..

Hmmmmmm

Thanks, you are right they are rota's, Grid drifts 10.5x19" rear 9.5x19" front ET 20 for both, bought from CS :thumbs:

I am running falken's 275/35 rear and 245/35 front if I remember right. :bangin:

Always been into the angular aggressive jap style B)

The Z is a lot easier/suited to curvy lines but I wanted something a bit different.

Good luck with your build :thumbs:

bet it looks awesome in real life!

i can never get my car to look good in photos so i know exactly what you mean!

might be going to the old warehouses tonight for some night time rain pics using a proper camera rather than a phone or a digi from argos!

Lookin good mate.

Turn ur wheel a touch before taking photos and get the camera low or high. Didn't think ur paint was that bad? If so get it professionally detailed u won't look back

Lookin good mate.

Turn ur wheel a touch before taking photos and get the camera low or high. Didn't think ur paint was that bad? If so get it professionally detailed u won't look back

professional detailing wouldnt sort his paint. It needs stripped and redone. It was paul t's painter who done it I think.

Cracking looking motor in the flesh! The wheels were really the icing on the cake as it lacked with the old wheels.

Look forward to catching up again with you some time soon mate :thumbs: