Wow, that's shiny!!!

Willy P

Weren't saying your wasn't shiney, it looks da dogs dangles and a good dangly job done my friend. :yahoo:

haha I know, I just too wanted to be a pic whore :blush::p

Love that blue your 370 is in, not seen one of those on the road B)

Looking good there! :thumbs:

What do you use to get the tyres looking like that?? Mine look all faded and naff.

Meguiar's gold class endurance tyre gel and a foam applicator pad. I get through so many of those applicator pads though. They seem to rip to shreds.

shiny indeed but my lord it needs spacers, you really would have thought that Nissan would have made the Rays in a better offset

Just noticed you're just down the a23 from me. It has spacers on the rear but not the front. I'd heard it really dulls the response of the car so haven't bought front ones. Depends how annoyed I get with those massive cavernous wheel arches.

Ill let you know when I have stanced mine out properly, I only have 25mm on the rear of mine at the moment but I will be putting those on the front and either putting on 30/35's on the rear after I have rolled the lip in the arch flat. But so far with just the 25's on the rear id say it improved turn in slightly

Always pleased to be a geek.

First off rinse alloys with a watering can (hosepipe ban)

Wash wheels with cheap car shampoo. Can't remember which.

Rinse wheels with watering can again.

Wash zorst with leftover shampoo

Rinse

Rinse entire body (2-3 watering cans)

Wash with meguiars gold class car wash, using a noodle mitt. I didn't use the 2 bucket method as 1.) I was fed up with filling up buckets and watering cans and 2.) the car was relatively undirty anyway

Rinse (another 2 watering cans)

Dry with dodo juice orange plush drying towel as quick as possible before the sun evaporates all traces of water.

Removed a few holograms and swirl marks with meguiars paint cleaner and polish (1 & 2)

Then I used poorboys white diamond glaze

Dodo juice purple haze wax

Meguiars gold class endurance tyre gel

Partridge in a pear tree.

All in all it took 2 hours so not too bad.

Mines a GM so not sure how purple haze will look on a blade. But I definitely recommend the glaze. It's really good gear.

Haha cheers for that. I am off out to restock my car cleaning shelf next week in preperation for its arrival on the 10th. I have to give it a good clean because obviously the valets job with be sub par :p

Then I need to give it a good clean ( just so I know where the blemishes and chips are) and then give my old Fiesta ST a good rub down before I take it to my brother at the end of the month.

Never used Dodo stuff before so think I will give it a go.