Why does the world hate me..........

Roo

Never anything serious... I can jump out of a plane and survive... but all the stuff that should be simple HELL NO problems at every turn !!!

Just lots and lots of annoying niggles, things that should go right going wrong i just seem to be rolling from one problem to another... even my fish are attacking each other...

So .. am I alone in this?!

Is the answer selling up everything and living in a hippy comune :byebye::bangin:

Come on folks who is getting all my luck :dry:

Define luck !!!!!

Had 3 Marriages, 2 divorces and 1 separation (divorce to follow).. Now you discribe that as bad luck?????

But I've also had 3 honeymoons, 3 lots of wedding pressies, and a bit of experimenting to find the next wife each time..... Now thats not bad luck is it?

:lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha - well geting married so much is asking for it mate ;)

The big stuff seems fine... its all the other sh!te that wont behave! :dry: Im running around after stuff that should be straightforward!

Never anything serious... I can jump out of a plane and survive... but all the stuff that should be simple HELL NO problems at every turn !!!

Just lots and lots of annoying niggles, things that should go right going wrong i just seem to be rolling from one problem to another... even my fish are attacking each other...

So .. am I alone in this?!

Is the answer selling up everything and living in a hippy comune :byebye::bangin:

Come on folks who is getting all my luck :dry:

Mind manifests matter my friend and you shape your own destiny...

Esoteric is a rather complicated subject... Look into it and start to transform your future to begin to turn things round more in your favour...

Pma is a good starting point..... But as were entering into the photon belt it aint doing any good for our electromagnetic waves and causes havoc with our brain patturns lol lol

zzZZZ Hippy camp all the way dude

Trust me im trying to not let it happen but im in catch 22 all the time damned either way. :shrug:

I m just trying to get to that point when i can cut loose. Just as i sort one thing something or someone else trashes the party.

Oh, Sounds like you live in my club.

I buy a PC game for my son at xmas, something he really wanted, its all factory wrapped etc, open the CD game wallet, NO GAME!

I make a really good friend, he buggers off overseas.

I buy a 350z, its the only one in the whole world with pinking problems that no one can sort.

I buy a new laptop, factory sealed and tested, loads of dead pixels.

New laptop arrives and gets delivered to next door, while I am washing my car, then they bugger off for xmas.

Etc etc.

You are not alone, as Mr Jackson once said..... :lol:

The more you think the world hates you the more paranoid you will be and look at every little thing that happens as being proof.

Just be a glass half full kind of guy like me and even when bad stuff happens at least you will still be a happy person to be around and not a miserable moaning twonk....

Legal note - I am not calling anyone in this thread a twonk, directly :lol:

Well except Zugara because he is :p

:fool:

You should know Dave ;)

Im not paranoid, its everybody else I tell you :rant:

And I always have Mr P to keep me sane, we often sit up till late chatting :thumbs:

I just told Mr P you called him a fool.... he is not a happy chappy he is calling some mates so expect a spud up your exhaust later :lol: