Nismo Front bumper on Ebay

P15UL T

At what point does this become a waste of cash?? It's at £102.01 (by a bidder with 0 feedback). I'm of course thinking in terms of overall price incl shipping which would be about £80 according to seller.

Haven't bid yet. Always prefer to wait.

At what point does this become a waste of cash?? It's at £102.01 (by a bidder with 0 feedback). I'm of course thinking in terms of overall price incl shipping which would be about £80 according to seller.

Haven't bid yet. Always prefer to wait.

on past sales of S/H Nismo front bumpers on Ebay they fetch around the £200 , plus factor in the cost of a respray.,which will be about £150..not a cheap thing :)

Being a slightly paranoid individual :dry: had I bid early on I would of backed out by now. Don't really like the look of bidder 3. Sorry if that's you Steve. Registered on ebay for 2 - 3 years but has 0 feedback. Most experienced sellers of items over a certain price wont sell to a 0 feedback user without some form of communication first.

Being a slightly paranoid individual :dry: had I bid early on I would of backed out by now. Don't really like the look of bidder 3. Sorry if that's you Steve. Registered on ebay for 2 - 3 years but has 0 feedback. Most experienced sellers of items over a certain price wont sell to a 0 feedback user without some form of communication first.

Thats probably his reserve price bidder ;)

Good bargain there for someone!

I see Elrao is straight in there B)

only after me though :teeth:

Someone had bid before me, I pushed it up to £100 and was winning for a while...not going to bid any higher I don't think.

Will probably end up getting the urethane lip from the US.

Going to Boston this weekend, and will pick up a load of goodies I had shipped to my friend's house. Nothing major, just a few odds and sods :)

Auction ends in a few hours and bidding began again.

Up to £137.50 now. A new bidder joined in but it's the 0 feedback user again that steels the show.

If someone did bid on this (Elrao) mail the seller and put in a realistic offer. Worth a try.