Got one of these...???

dancecommander

Has anyone got either of these exhausts?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110709277773? ... 1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250919107558? ... 1423.l2649

The true duel is a Toyosports one, apparently. (Contacted the seller).

Was kinda set on the Toyo but after reading horror storys about Toyo exhaust fitment issues i had a re-think.

Any advice/previous experience with these?

Cheers

Don't know about the first one it looks like a copy of an HKS...

The 2nd one is a top quality exhaust, not a looker but sounds better than pretty much anything, but be warned it is loud and vibrates the whole cabin, it does not go away at any revs in any gear.... If you can put up with that or only use your Zed occasionally the go for it :thumbs:

There's a couple of vids of my buddyclub on another thread I posted up , I think it's titled my car on track :thumbs:

I want to hear your BC one day, real shame I couldn't make Japfest :thumbsdown:

I said at the weekend in Wales that I wished I had my Buddy Club back for the weekend :byebye:

Buddyclub is awesome. fit was great, i am picky with fitment but you couldnt ask for better.

IMG_0079.jpg

however, i have had the middle section bracket snap clean off the pipe. that was at about 12 months old. great sounding exhaust though, however I am thinking de cats are required, i like them loud ;)

I had the hks replica with decats.

It was silly silly loud. I didnt really get on with the deep burble (some people like that) I prefer a throaty raspy sound.

The HKS was bloody loud though it would rumble on start up like thor had rolled out of bed. Even keeping it below 2k was dash rattly loud. about 6k it was so loud you would have to shout to make convo. You could here the car coming a mile off. Im not sure if the buddy club would be louder or about the same.

My car is fairly loud now but before it would make people jump.

Im not sure dblock. The buddyclub is louder than the k1 I had but a much nicer tone. Squees was over 115db I think with hfc's. I'm running decats which I assume make it even louder.

Im not sure dblock. The buddyclub is louder than the k1 I had but a much nicer tone. Squees was over 115db I think with hfc's. I'm running decats which I assume make it even louder.

Alas not quite that loud :( it was only 109db - unfortunately I don't know exactly what it is with those pesky bungs in but it must be something under 105db as that's Oulton's limit and it passed.

Another vote for BuddyClub from me :thumbs:

S.

Ive not heard a buddy club in the flesh but either way it will be bloody loud lol.

Ive not heard a buddy club in the flesh but either way it will be bloody loud lol.

lol not for the faint hearted. If im in town and rip it in 1st I can make girls scream :lol::scare:

• 3 weeks later...