New forum member and 350z owner - Northampton!

More of us in Northampton than I realised. Might see you around then since my Mum lives in Kingsthorpe and I work at Moulton Park. I'm a fellow 54 plate silver GT (although it's got a private plate on it now).

Wicked! If you see a shiny blue 206 with for sale signs in the windows driving around...thats me!

It'd be nice if all the MK, Northampton and Bedford Zed owners could arrange a little mini-meet sometime...maybe once the weather is more settled (if ever!)

I'm rubbish at organising things...but if we could all make an effort to put aside a few hours one weekend, it could be fun :D

Hannah x x

It'd be nice if all the MK, Northampton and Bedford Zed owners could arrange a little mini-meet sometime...maybe once the weather is more settled (if ever!)

I'm rubbish at organising things...but if we could all make an effort to put aside a few hours one weekend, it could be fun :D

Hannah x x

Definately up for that! Wouldnt mind a meet in MK. Nice to get out of N'pton every once in a while! :wacko:

Hannah x x

Definately up for that! Wouldnt mind a meet in MK. Nice to get out of N'pton every once in a while! :wacko:

Count me in on that. Will have to be end of June / start of July time for me as im off on holiday for most of June. Be good to see some more zeds though, i hardly ever see any.

Welcome,

Sounds like there are quite a few of you in that area. Definitely a good idea to meet up.

Not sure which area you would come under - north london i expect. If you do sort something out let us all know. The lot from the SE and the midlands have been known to travel a lot for the sake of a drive, a chat and some scampi