ITS ON!!....

AMT

Oh yes, after god knows how many on-going crappy posts... Its the 15th (for some who may have paid attention... prob most not :lol: ) which means payday, which means tomorow I transfer money to one bank, phone Santander the next...and say what?... a few days to the confirmation comes through that my cars paid off?... So basically the hunt begins from next week!.....

Sorry for all the boring posts people (cheers for putting up with me!)... but finally... were hunting!! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Hint... from next week if you are aware of Zeds coming up for sale in dealers or see something... let me know via PM! .... :lol:

PS. The Night Blue one in Livi doesn't count...seen it, don't like the colour... slightly over budget.. £10-12K were after lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver preferrably (ill take the classy gray if its a good all rounder).... i just like silver ok lol

06-07 facelift... only years ill get on my budget probably.

35K mileage... tryin to stay away from 40...but really should i be that bothered about this? lol

GT...obviously!

No mods... ill do my own thank youlol. (Tints on the rear, stubby..lol)

up to £12K.. cos im gonna do it over 3 yrs finance. Not making the mistake of 5 yrs again...jeez...lol

:thumbs:

Thats not even funny lol. Only thing that will get on ma nerves is.. Get the car paid off, ready to go... But nothing near me for sale.. Or that i want . Could be waitin a bit lol. But trust me...it WILL be a Zed lol

On autotrader thers a dealer that seems to have bought a pile of em. Theres like 8 odds for sale from the same one n they all look mint. Only issue i have with major travel is... I need to drive down to let thm see the the coupe to let me know how much they'll give me for it, then drive bk home then back dwn to pick up. Bit of a pain when a lot are like 250-300 miles

It would be foolish to rule out cars that have done 40k plus, a good 70k miler will give you less trouble than a poorly maintained 35k'er

:thumbs: Thanks everybody! Hopefully find something soon. Paying off the car 2morow by phone :) so were all ready and seeing Tranquilbass's orange beast pull up infront of me the other day and gunning it...just... ..god i want one...badly lol. Sounded sooo nice. :cloud9:

Ooooh heres a question! So I'll be buying off a dealer... how might I know that its been run on higher octane? I mean with the knock sensor etc... what would it do if it had been run on the 'wrong' octane... eg. if i test drive it, will it feel sluggish towards certain revs etc? Anything that might help me look out for this. Be horrid if i bought a car that had the knock sensor on due to 95 ron...

thanks!

Ooooh heres a question! So I'll be buying off a dealer... how might I know that its been run on higher octane? I mean with the knock sensor etc... what would it do if it had been run on the 'wrong' octane... eg. if i test drive it, will it feel sluggish towards certain revs etc? Anything that might help me look out for this. Be horrid if i bought a car that had the knock sensor on due to 95 ron...

thanks!

And so the paranoia begins......

thanks!

If your buying a hr dont worry about it.

If your buying a DE you most likely will be fine but if not maybe buy from a member

06-07 am lookinn for. Rev up. HR was 57' onwards wasnt it the 313. I want the facelift but the budget will only get me a rev up lol well, wht i want to pay a month anyway. And yes.... I am paranoid lol

Just a quick geekyfinance thing. :surrender:

You mentioned finance, have you thought about getting a loan off the bank instead. This will save you thousands of pounds usually because you done have the admin fees etc.And before you ask no I don't work in finance. Just thought I'd share my experience.

Oh and good choice on the Zed you will love it :drive1:yahoo:

06-07 am lookinn for. Rev up. HR was 57' onwards wasnt it the 313. I want the facelift but the budget will only get me a rev up lol well, wht i want to pay a month anyway. And yes.... I am paranoid lol

I would personally say get a HR as then it address your concerns over the fuel usage( ;) ).

A hr will cost you the same a month as they are the same on fuel, tyres and all sorts. :thumbs: