The right choice! Jap Convert!

chettle

Ive always been heavily against Jap motors (dont really know why tbh, just never really let them catch my eye) with the exception of the RX7.....

Back in 2003 i got shown around a friends parents brand new 350Z.... and fell in love!

I have owned a Mk1 Renault Clio 1.4rt (which i spent WAY too much money on) and it handled brilliantly! 81 WHOLE bhp at the flywheel! Mega!

I Then moved onto a 1.8 Sierra Saphire which got matt blacked and made to look like a cossie..... RWD fun.... if only it had enough power to spin the rear wheels loose once in a while!

I then owned an Astra Coupe... 2.2... Brilliant cars, id still have another one!

I got bored with the lack of real power, so bought myself a C20LET powered Corsa Turbo, 294bp, Coilovers, V6 brakes, fully polybushed up.... complete animal! it would spin up through 4th gear in the wet, but when dry it was like a rocketship!

After using £40 of fuel to 60miles, something had to go!

So another astra coupe was purchased! Much fun was had.... but it was still only a 2.2... so power bored me again...

I decided that this year was to be the year that i took a big plunge and spent a bit of my savings properly.... a morgage can wait!

That leads me upto 2 weeks ago....

I purchased my Zed..... and ive not stopped smiling since!!!! It really does have EVERYTHING!!!! Comfort, power and it handles! not forgetting the awsome looks!

I had to declare this after last night having possibly the greatest night of driving since passing my test 7years ago!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Haha thanks guys. It's a 53 plate Gt spec, pics are up in the media bit, its already got revup, plenum spacer and exhaust fitted, and I fitted spacers and springs yesterday!

Brakes are next!

I can see it being a very slippery slope! This GOOD jap stuff ain't cheap!!!!