Note from Neighbour

jumping350

The dreaded note came through my door ' your window has been smashed' instantly thought the worse went out to find they had dmashed my civics window and thankfully the Z was untouched..still the douchebags took nothing which leads me to think its kids...why do they bother what pleasure do you get from that?? over £400 worth of equipment in there including boost/air fuel guages, apexi meter, in dash tv dvd flip out screen, even a D&G hat on passenger seat and took nothing!!

In my paranoia and calling in a few favours the Z is in a fort knocks underground car park overnight and me and my mate are staking the civic out to see if they return for the goods!!(which i have had to take out in the rain)

Rant over.. douchebags are every where!!!! :rant::angry:

This drives me mad......as you asked. WHY?

Who knows what goes through their heads mate.Who knows? Maybe a really good talking to will make them see that a head dont go through a garage door might help :blush:

Hope you get what you are after, but please be careful, there are plenty of nutters carrying knives and stuff, you never know.

yeah thanksfor the heads up thats why i got my mate with me tbh would just call police and follow the fool anyway as the police would never get there in time anyway!!!

Just makes me laugh they prob thought the zed looks too nice to smash the window so went for the civic :shrug:

when i lived in cov, we used to empty the car each night apply the crook locks and then leave the car unlocked and the glove box open.

the parcel shelf had the speaker on came out on bullet connectors and the headunit facia was removed.

people could look in see nothing to nick and leave it alone. we left it unlocked as if they tried to break in they damage the door, but we useless at nicking it. so left the door open. never lost my car, never had anything stolen in 3 years. and that was back in the day when CV1 was the highest risk insurance postcode in the country. :lol:

Years ago was walking along a road to return to my parked car - some kids around 10 years old came running past me laughing and carrying a golf club.

A few minutes later reached my car to find the window smashed.

Went looking for them but to no avail. If I had caught them would have marched them over to their parents and got them to cough up.

well they didnt come back yesterday but on my return from work the police had a bout 5 youths lined up against the wall not far from me so i thought i would go give my two cents to them as i know if it werent them they prob know who it was

and i cut my hand cleaning the glass up :rant:

Im gonna turn my corner of the road into fort knocks, the neighbours didnt mind having a night time patrol man last night either infact quite appreciated it :lol:

Years ago 2 little scrotes poured gloss paint over my wifes car. I caught them and held them in my garden until the police arrived to 'tick them off'!

They were covered in paint and pi**ed, even though only 13......

When the police arrived I was arrested for assault, as I had held them against their will !!! :scare:

Obviously released once the full story was told, and they ended up in court, where the magistrate let them off on lack of evidence because the guy who had his garage broken into by them to get the paint couldn't be bothered to go to court.....

One lads Dad visited the next week to offer to pay for the damage, the other boys mother just said nothing, even denying her precious little boy hsad been out that night.......

Just shows that over the years, kids are no better or worse than they were. There will always be mindless, useless scumbags about, and 90% of the time they have useless parents!!!!