Not ebay, but DE+exhaust+induction=400hp....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sort of thing really gets under my skin :angry:

I know it's not my problem, but the thought that some unwitting enthusiast might actually hand over £4k more than it's worth because of his blatant lies really does bother me. In fact just for that I hope that a Chinese satellite lands on the car and destroys it before he can sell it :rant:

DB

This sort of thing really gets under my skin :angry:

I know it's not my problem, but the thought that some unwitting enthusiast might actually hand over £4k more than it's worth because of his blatant lies really does bother me. In fact just for that I hope that a Chinese satellite lands on the car and destroys it before he can sell it :rant:

DB

Yeah that's the point of threads like this, if it stops some poor fool handing over his hard earned for something that isn't what it claims to be then it is all worthwhile... :thumbs:

Can you imagine some poor soul knocking him down a grand thinking they got a cracking deal and then joining up here and posting about their fantastic 400bhp 2003 import N/A tuned Zed.... :scare:

Some of the bits of the car are decent enough, not to my taste but look fairly well executed at least it is just the blatant lies or at the very least total lack of knowledge :boxing:

and the response i got back was....

hi dave this car has been remaped to 400 bhp you are more than welcome to come and test drive

...and your response should be "great! send me the dyno and I will come test drive!"

and the response i got back was....

hi dave this car has been remaped to 400 bhp you are more than welcome to come and test drive

I sure hope you didn't just leave this potentially highly entertaining conversation there? I hope you continued to ask for details of the remap etc before tearing him a new one :yahoo:

Poor guy got robbed then. This is why you need to do your research before buying. If he'd have spent one day on this forum he'd have known that without FI or a different engine, 400bhp isn't possible.

The previous owner much of had some balls on him though, to advertise a N/A import for ridiculous money with ridiculous HP claims.

Poor guy just lost about £7k when buying and is about to lose another few grand on selling :bang:

Poor guy got robbed then. This is why you need to do your research before buying. If he'd have spent one day on this forum he'd have known that without FI or a different engine, 400bhp isn't possible.

The previous owner much of had some balls on him though, to advertise a N/A import for ridiculous money with ridiculous HP claims.

Poor guy just lost about £7k when buying and is about to lose another few grand on selling :bang:

Assuming that's not just more lies. You know: 'I bought it for 15,000 2 years ago so you're getting an awesome deal.'

DB

Assuming that's not just more lies. You know: 'I bought it for 15,000 2 years ago so you're getting an awesome deal.'

DB

That's a good point. Hopefully whoever is ignorant enough to even go look at it will ask for the previous receipt.

Anyone live close that could go have some fun with him? :bangin:

Wow. Just reading through this..

Yeah, he might be totally ignorant. He might genuinely believe he has a 400bhp Z. The ICE looks decent, but it doesn't drag the car up to THAT price! :thumbdown:

Maybe we should get in touch with the before mentioned link.. :blink: