I.Q Test, Whats yours take it now

Zedrush

Does anyone know what the scores mean, I looked up on google and Albert Einstein was like 190. I just did another free I.Q test and scored 132. :dry:

I dont think these are true representations of our actual intellect. As Richard Branson is 112 and yet he must have some savvy to earn all those millions. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Just read this, I think the test I linked is not a great one,I dont think it guarentees an accurate I.Q result based on the questions alone. From this I.Q test you can see that it tests visual intelligence, with systematic cognative thinking and general creativeness (which dyslexics would excel in.) I have a degree in classical studies, but am highly dyslexic and with it scoring me 139 there is no way Im of superior intelligence. :dry:

If you get a low score in it, doesnt really mean anything, so don't worry ;)

Even people with low I.Q scores can be really succesful. Look at president Bush :lol: just kidding ;)

haha Your IQ score is 75!

If you put the opposite answers you get a worse score

:scare: You are still a geek ;):lol:

yeah because i know what answers not to put!!

Damnit! :disguise:

You still going to the Reading meet? I told my girlfriend to come but she said shed feel a bit out of place cos she thinks its a guys thing, do guys not normally bring their misses? She loves cars ?