Not ebay but pistonheads/ Rays alloys £275

bkjmr

Thank you bkjmr :thumbs:

I'm picking them up tomorrow night.

Honourable seller... he had quite a few calls but because I was first he is selling them to me ... which is great.

Well done Neil, you beat me too them. Good bargain you have there mate.

I called, left message and emailed few hours ago but had no answer so presumed they had gone, least they've gone to a forum member.

:clap:

Honourable seller... he had quite a few calls but because I was first he is selling them to me ... which is great.

I called, left message and emailed few hours ago but had no answer so presumed they had gone, least they've gone to a forum member.

Gutted! :bang:

Thanks. I was just lucky - I happened to see this posting very early on and was in a position to make contact immediately.

Gutted! :bang:

Thanks. I was just lucky - I happened to see this posting very early on and was in a position to make contact immediately.

Yeh good for you mate.

Not envious in the slightest!!!

:p

That's a brilliant price!!

You thinking of getting them refurbished and changing the colour?

Only if they absolutely need it and no :lol:

This will require self-control... like winning loads with your first pull of the one arm bandit and then walking away from the Pier with your winnings still in tact. That's the plan (bar swapping the tyres over). However, when I see them anything could happen.

I now have them.

Overall in very good condition, one has a bit more kerbing but all are perfectly useable for now. Tyres are all legal but 3 different makes but this is not an issue because I'll swap my 050As over.

Honourable chap because he had a lot of interest but took account of me being first.

:yahoo:

I now have them.

Overall in very good condition, one has a bit more kerbing but all are perfectly useable for now. Tyres are all legal but 3 different makes but this is not an issue because I'll swap my 050As over.

Honourable chap because he had a lot of interest but took account of me being first.

:yahoo:

Nice purchase... :thumbs: