Spacers...?

sipar69

They are purely cosmetic, they just make the stance of the car wider and make the wheels fill the arches better. Not sure about the 370z but they actually detract from the handling on some cars by increasing the scrub radius of the front wheels.

I can see why people do it on the 350, but i've never looked at a 370 and though 'that needs spacers'. Each to their own though. Try Tarmac and CS for getting hold of some :thumbs:

DB

Purely cosmetic so the wheels line up with the arches.

One thing I remember ebized mentioning however was that spaces increased the number of stone chips he found along the sills. Best pm him though.

Stone chips happen anyway mate without spacers, I've got a set of Eibachs on and it definitely improves the look/stance :thumbs:

I can see why people do it on the 350, but i've never looked at a 370 and though 'that needs spacers'.

I'm of the same opinion, although I think the rears do need something. I'm tempted by some 20mm at the rear and leaving the front alone on mine. Personally 20mm is too much on the front for me and any less and you need to swap the lug/bolts over for new longer ones.