Meet my new pet cats!

Squee

Also well within the personal allowance limits so won't get hit bringing them back into the UK :thumbs:

Don't know what these things weigh, but just remember that most U.S airlines have a 50lb/23kg weight limit per case, there a $100 penalty for exceeding this even if only by 1lb. We always borrow a set of scales from the hotel on our last day to balance out our bags as its no good having 30lb in one bag and 51lb in the other. I got hit with a $50 penalty a few years ago for going 4lb over the limit.

Pete

Glad you take a 'safety first' approach Dip and keep a lid on that biro :thumbs:

S.

There to show relative size.

Lol - I guessed that :thumbs:

just been packing my bags and rehearsing what to say to the baggage peoples. You reckon I'll get though ok saying the following? "Hi. I have two large metal chambers in my bag which are lined with platinum. Can I get on your plane please?"

;)

S.

Pete - managed to only pack 12kg coming out here, which some might say is a record for a lady traveller haha! HFCs only 6.8kg.