Looking for Shell V-Power Petrol in S London area

The Bounty Bar Kid

I'm sure most folks on here know it already but if you're getting supermarket stuff go with the Tesco as it's 99 whereas the Sainsburys stuff is only 97 ron.

S.

Won't make any noticeable difference, I run everything on 97 and it's just as good as any 99 I've tried. :)

I'm sure most folks on here know it already but if you're getting supermarket stuff go with the Tesco as it's 99 whereas the Sainsburys stuff is only 97 ron.

S.

Won't make any noticeable difference, I run everything on 97 and it's just as good as any 99 I've tried. :)

I dunno. My car seems to prefer V power over momentum. But its usually filled with momentum as its 7p cheaper :lol: Only if its a going to be a cracker of a week do I use V power now.

I know it's only out by a factor of 1, but on the inside of the fuel cap it says to use 98+.

I think that the previous owner of my car might have been a bit of a chump (I got it from dealer so didn't meet him), and wouldn't be surprised if he ran it on cheapo-fuel so I hope not too much lasting damage has been done :shrug:

S

Ok maybe I am being a V Power snob. Think I'll have to result in going for Tesco high octane. Got no choice.

Unless someone can tell me otherwise!

I don't think anyone actually read your post Dip.

The shell on the A3 at New Malden had some this morning at 11am.

However I did notice that a lot of the 97 octain pumps were coverd?

I have run my Zed from 72k to well over 100k and it has NEVER had anything better than 97ron Sainsbury Super Unleaded in it. It has also had a fill up with 95 I think about 3 times in 2 years or so, and it did not spontaneously combust thankfully :surrender:

You're lucky, the wheels fall off and the radio re-tunes itself if you do that four times! :scare:

Ok maybe I am being a V Power snob. Think I'll have to result in going for Tesco high octane. Got no choice.

Unless someone can tell me otherwise!

Dip I actually use it most of the time or Sainsburys, Which ever is the cheapest at the time:)

I don't think anyone actually read your post Dip.

The shell on the A3 at New Malden had some this morning at 11am.

However I did notice that a lot of the 97 octain pumps were coverd?