New member alert...

Hi everyone, new owner alert, I’ve had my Z since the end of last month, the phrase ‘more smiles per miles’ definitely fits this car…

I’m an EBC authorised retailer and I’ve already spoken to Chesterfield about organizing a discount to the forum members.

I will post in the relevant forum but just for reference, I will supply EBC Redstuff Pads for both the front and the rear for £99.99, this price includes VAT and delivery too..

I hope to see some of you at a future meet, the only person I’ve met on this forum is Andy, we’ve known each other for about 4 years through another forum we’re members of.

Thanks all

:)

Welcome mate!! Glad to see you made it across!! I'll probably be in touch soon about some pads as I think mine are getting a bit low on the stopping power!!

Hopefully catch up with you soon mate....you should come along to Donny if you can!!

:thumbs:

Welcome mate!! Glad to see you made it across!! I'll probably be in touch soon about some pads as I think mine are getting a bit low on the stopping power!!

Hopefully catch up with you soon mate....you should come along to Donny if you can!!

:thumbs:

Hey mate, let me know when you're ready, only a phonecall away... :)

Thanks for the welcome, I can see myself getting hooked to this place... :D