Weekend of cleaning and driving.

tez162003

Just a quick random thread to show you last weekends antics, I am on another forum and they had a day out driving to the Cotswolds for lunch. (for me 300 mile round trip, about the same for most of us to be fair as we are all local to each other)

The meet was on the Sunday, so on Saturday I thought I'd get my car in reasonable condition after the miserable winter.

So out came not 1 but 2 polishers of mine. (saves swapping pads etc etc)

IMG_2938.jpg

Not going to write a long thread on detailing a 350z, I've done that before. So few pictures of random taped up stuff :D

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

Then put the Varrstoens back on after I took them off for the cars trip to the body shop recently. Wheels all cleaned, prepared and waxed. 50/50 shot but not as you know it :p

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

I got bored after the polishing and waxing so wire wool, microfibres and metal polish to clean the exhausts with, I even removed the staining on the pipe work between the cans haha.

The I for whatever reason decided to take the throttle body off and clean that up, (long overdue job) Throttle position reset, ECU reset and so on done afterwards.

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

I then left it in the unit overnight as to not get dirty.

IMG_2953.jpg

Sunday: onto the meet, I met up at the M40 services etc etc and went to the Gumstool Inn somewhere in the Cotswolds, was a 'spirited drive' shall we say. Few pictures and some lunch later and off we went, some very nice cars that I could only dream of.

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2959.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

th_IMG_2974.jpg

th_IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_2976.jpgIMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

They didnt say too much to be honest, I arrived late to the meet point :lol: so didnt stand around and chat long. Drove to the Cotswolds. Then got there had lunch chatted a bit and left. Comments I did were "you're the guy who got stuck and was wheel spinning getting over the speed bumps at the services" and "that sounded nice when you flew past" :lol: