AZURE 54 PLATE GT COUPE - SOLD

Vik54

is she still for sale mate am over in glasgow and its pretty much what am looking for. am about to travel to yorkshire to look at one. let me know , it would be monday now that i could come and look at it. i started a thread looking for advice on buying one. if i dont by from nissan a member of heres the next best thing, everyone on heres been great

b

is she still for sale mate am over in glasgow and its pretty much what am looking for. am about to travel to yorkshire to look at one. let me know , it would be monday now that i could come and look at it. i started a thread looking for advice on buying one. if i dont by from nissan a member of heres the next best thing, everyone on heres been great

b

FYI, I'd say buying from a long-time member like Vik is way better than buying from a dealer. You've got her entire ownership documented on here which beats any service history, and what's the point in a dealer warranty from a dealer who knows nothing about how to fix the car? (Nissan are largely useless)

DB

b

yup - you have PM :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please note I have added a wee Q&A section to the OP in an effort to save me from answering the same questions again.

All questions and comments via PM from here on please.

MODs please lock :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Saffy has now gone to her new home :) the Glasgow members will see her around no doubt ;) Her new owner is keen to join in at some meets and willl be a welcome addition to the Scottish zed family :thumbs: