Closing windows when locking the car

maxi-glasgow

Read in the manual that if you have left any window open you just press lock, then press and hold lock for 3 seconds and it closes all windows automatically.

You can do the opposite if you unlock and hold unlock for 3 seconds it will open the windows.

But mines won't work, was at the dealers today and one of their technicians came out and couldn't get it to work either.

So they said they will need to get it booked in to check it out.

But just wondering if any other 370 owners have tried to use this function and if it works?

Will not work on UK cars - I checked the issue some 2 years ago with my supplying dealer who had it confirmed with Nissan GB.

One of many features that differ continent wise and its a shame the handbook does not tell what works where. But we get things like the foglight and headlamp washers that the US don't.

That's what I thought as I was reading the downloaded manual which was obviously the US version but the fact I was in the dealers and they had their head 370 technician come out and go thru various tests tell me that it should work.

Don't know if this is something which has changed in newer models or not, but if it was a US only option I would expect their mechanic to know it doesn't work on our models.

if it was a US only option I would expect their mechanic to know it doesn't work on our models.

Really?

I've had NMGB and dealers asking me for answers to questions that they dont know and I sourced the answers from the US forums. I wouldnt bet anything on Nissan knowing anything :bang: