Finally decided on the zed - now to find one!

NaanH

The illuminated key socket is standard on a 313 :)

That switch on the centre console does look a bit dodgy though

Yep, that red switch isnt standard, but theres normally a blank switch there anyway, so i guess they figured it would be an ideal place to put a switch for something else. Wonder what it does?!!

Passed my last ever exam - and as a treat im going to buy a zed!

You know what I got when I passed my last ever exam????????

A MacDonalds.........and I couldn't afford to go large!

:welcome:

I have been saving up for a while! postgrad exams are expensive! I love my celica but its time to step up!

Thoughts on this one?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

What do you think would be a reasonable offer for this?

Both those cars look to be Irish imports judging by the wheels, which came with them as standard. In The U.K they were only found on the limited edition GT4. Hard to know what they are worth really but I'll take a guess at 11.5-12.5k :shrug:

Pete

Thoughts on this one?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

What do you think would be a reasonable offer for this?

Both those cars look to be Irish imports judging by the wheels, which came with them as standard. In The U.K they were only found on the limited edition GT4. Hard to know what they are worth really but I'll take a guess at 11.5-12.5k :shrug:

Pete

How can you tell if they are irish imports? Would that be a problem?

As the 350Z was ending its production life a number of unsold Irish cars were imported into the U.K and sold off for around 22k. They are usually on 08/58 plates with a few on 09 or later. The only obvious difference is that the Irish cars came with The GT4 wheels as standard instead of the normal rays. Looking at the pics I don't see any other differences. Just bear in mind they might have been sitting in a compound for 12 months before they came into The U.K and that they were considerably cheaper than The U.K cars, other than that I don't see any problems.

Pete

looks B) I like black zeds a lot!

My brothers had told me to go for a grey one instead as black is hard to maintain - but black just does it for me :lol: ! especially at night the black zed has a presence on the road :) admittedly i will have to do my reading on how to keep the paint looking like this i.e. no swirlies!