Finally some pics of my new baby!!

DannyP

Hey just thought I'd share some photos of my 05 zed I purchased at the beginning of Feb.

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

As you can see a few choice mods have been done (not by me I might add) which I actually like. There are a few other little things that I want to do such as change the front reflectors to white, install a stubby aerial and remove the red lens from the fog light.

Obviously all comments / questions (good and bad) are welcomed. Hope you all like!!!

Very nice! the rims aren't some ive seen before - but they're looking good!

like the wrapped roof - considering wrapping mine, but a gloss black to mimic panoramic sunroof.

only bad thing i would say, not sure about the eyelids, but each to their own!

Well since everyone is asking about the wheels thought I'd tell you what they are. They are the Inovit Vortex Prestige 19". They arent that bad to clean as long as they have been sealed. I clean them using AutoGlym Clean wheels then use the AutoGlym wheel sealant, brings them up a treat B).

I can't take credit for the house either I'm afraid. I live in a terraced row so have no hose or driveway, so these were taken when I washed the car at my mums on Mothers Day.

Glad you all seem to like. For more info on the mods I've posted here to help others.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17991&p=858004#p858004