Zed market value

350Chris

Because of the Rays and low miles i'd say about 7.5k in todays market. Wouldn't add a penny for the exhaust, not because it's good, but because pretty much every single aftermarket upgrade loses pretty much 100% of it's value come sale time if it's still on the car.

Sadly, true.

Mine had a new clutch at 48k. Previous owner lived in London and all that gear-changing malarkey might have aged it somewhat prematurely, although it appears to be within the general mileage range for clutch failure according to other posts on here...

Come sale time for c5upe whenever that may be I will be whipping off the wheels/exhaust/hfcs/spacer/uprev for the sale, just not worth it. Sometimes you might find a buyer on here who is planning to mod and wants it predone, in which case you could negotiate the price up a bit I would guess...

Come sale time for c5upe whenever that may be I will be whipping off the wheels/exhaust/hfcs/spacer/uprev for the sale, just not worth it. Sometimes you might find a buyer on here who is planning to mod and wants it predone, in which case you could negotiate the price up a bit I would guess...

Yep, you nearly always get an easier sale for a standard car than a modded one.

Ive kept a keen eye on the used prices over the last 6 months or so and what I do notice is that the variation in prices is staggering. With most cars you get a slight variation, but with zeds they seem to go from one extreme to another without any real reason why. You can see the same spec car advertised at anywhere between 10k and 16k depending up on the garage advertising it.

Colour...not seen many cars that vary in price as much as the Zed based on colour.

I was banging this drum a few years ago and people at the time wouldn't have it that silver, GM and probably Sunset cars were worth less than Kuro, Azure and Chilli.

For some reason, there are soooooooooooo many silver and gm zeds about and Sunset is a real marmite colour.

There is a small local dealer quite close to me with 2 '04 Zed's, both have a shade under 60k, within a few hundred miles of each other, one is gunmetal the other is black. Both are GT's in pretty much the same condition, although eh GM has a scrape on the front bumper, but I'm sure the dealer will sort that out before releasing the car. However, the GM is listed at 7k, the black at 9k! :thumbdown:

I actually think the GM looks better, but it's all in the eye of the beholder at the end of the day. I still bought a black one sold privately in the end, as dealer didn't seem to want my money for the GM.

Depends on how many ran off the production line in each colour I guess...certainly seems to be a lot less black ones for sale than say silver. But then again silver was all the rage a few years back (and why police cars went from white to silver due to resale values) so might explain the amount of silver ones about.

Given the choice I would have GM or Sunset - it seems that I missed the boat somewhat as the number that seem to be for sale (and tick all of the boxes) seems to have dropped off significantly.

I guess that the sun arrives and everyone selling over Christmas falls back in love with their cars!

Azure/Black seem to fetch the most wonga from my experience.

Yep, when I got mine last summer Azure and Kuro cars were up for around £800-£1000 more than their silver and sunset counterparts, with Gunmetal being a little more than silver and sunset, but not much.

DB

I can count on my hands the number of zeds ive seen on the road over the last year but by far the most common colour ive seen on the road is black. Second is silver, 3rd is azure blue and then a couple of red, gun metal & ive only seen one bronze one and one midnight blue one.

Thats one reason I went for the GM one as from what id seen it was more rarer, but not so rare that it was an "acquired taste" like a red, bronze or orange one which may be more difficult to resell. To be honest though I didnt have much choice, there was only 2 313 roadsters for sale within 100miles of where lived. One was a midnight blue one which just looked too boring in that colour, the other was mine.