HELP , very soon to be 350z owners but which one

dave/cath

Okay, so that one has a bit higher mileage, and although it has the bonnet bulge its listed as a 296bhp model. (maybe the dealer isnt sure what it is!)

The extras on that particular one from new would have been the GT pack (nearly £3k), the metallic paint (£600) and possibly the Rays wheels - although Nissan did seem to put them on a lot of the face lift roadsters as stock.

I think theres a thread on here for the differences between normal & facelift. The differences ive noticed are, the front bumper is different, the interior has more alloy trim inside (like around the air con knobs), the ignition switch is illuminated and the centre console bit between the seats is different. The LED rear lights also came in around this sort of time and the dual xenon headlamps.

You would need to lift the bonnet on that one, I'm pretty sure that the only exterior difference is the bulge bonnet on the 313's. Rays were fitted as standard to The GT facelifts, they may have been fitted to the last of the pre facelifts GT's too as mine had them fitted and I wasn't invoiced for them, it could be that the dealer simply made a mistake though :shrug:

I think you've covered nearly all the differences. The only ones I can think of are the different surround for the SatNav and on the roadster models there were only 3 buttons on the steering wheel even for the GT models.

In theory it would be possible to completely update the exterior of the pre facelifts but you're probably looking at a couple of grand at least, cost me £800 just to add the rear led's and bulge bonnet.

Pete

and on the roadster models there were only 3 buttons on the steering wheel even for the GT models.

Which 3 buttons? The early roadsters didnt have the remote stereo controls on the steering wheels - they just had the cruise control buttons if they were the GT pack. But, the later ones, like mine have both the cruise control buttons (2 buttons and a toggle switch), plus the remote stereo controls (4 buttons).

They dont have the bluetooth phone buttons however...

steeringwheel.jpg

and on the roadster models there were only 3 buttons on the steering wheel even for the GT models.

Which 3 buttons? The early roadsters didnt have the remote stereo controls on the steering wheels - they just had the cruise control buttons if they were the GT pack. But, the later ones, like mine have both the cruise control buttons (2 buttons and a toggle switch), plus the remote stereo controls (4 buttons).

They dont have the bluetooth phone buttons however...

steeringwheel.jpg

The buttons on my 55 reg GT and Caroline's 08 GT Roadster have quite different functions...I've just been out and had a look, never realized that before, probably because I never use them :blush: . Here's an earlier GT roadster with 3 buttons, I didn't know that the non GT roadsters were button free, always thought they were imports :lol:

3195986-8.jpg

Pete

im in love all over again this car is the dogs :teeth: love the sound of them pipes does anyone know of a good place in manchester to get a parrot fitted !!!!!

I went to Trilogy in Stalybridge for installation of a DAB system on the recommendation of Matt G on the forum who had a massive install for his zed done there.

The guy knows how to remove/refit the zed's interior and looked like he could have done the job with his eyes closed ;)

http://www.trilogyincar.com/

Click for details :wave: