2003 Azure Blue 350z V6 for sale*Price reduction*

nparmar

As someone who very seriously considered this car when I was looking to buy I'll reiterate what has been said here.

The high mileage and the fact it wasn't a GT put me off for the very reasons you're having now; selling it on at a later date.

It's a perfect colour (the one I really wanted) and it looks great with the Nismo kit (I never noticed it only had the standard Rays though) but I wanted the leather, the heated seats, etc and the mileage was a bit high for my liking for the price.

IF the mileage had been a bit more average and it was a GT, I'd have snapped it up.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The mileage, I can see the issue, but only as a resale issue, in reality it will make sod all difference to the car. Not being a GT is a bonus me things these days, as the benefits are not worth the money and aftermarket products are far better suited. Heated seats, nice if you want piles, cruize contol good for average speed camera areas.

I think that this will sell, bit at £15.5 - £16 max, i'm not saying thats right, but that what I think it will fetch

Blimey thought this would have walked away at that price its just what I would love, shame about having 50k on it though otherwise I would snap it up myself.:headhurt:

Make him an offer ;)

Would love too how bout 12k :D I cant afford to buy a car with that many miles as im only keeping it for a year before we start trying for kids and as I so 20 -30k a year I think I may lose quite a but if cash on a 350z with maybe 70 o 80K on it, and who would buy it :surrender:

Blimey thought this would have walked away at that price its just what I would love, shame about having 50k on it though otherwise I would snap it up myself.:headhurt:

Make him an offer ;)

Would love too how bout 12k :D I cant afford to buy a car with that many miles as im only keeping it for a year before we start trying for kids and as I so 20 -30k a year I think I may lose quite a but if cash on a 350z with maybe 70 o 80K on it, and who would buy it :surrender:

Its all relative. You buy cheap and sell cheap. If you buy one with 20k on it you'll have to pay a premium to get a low mileage zed. Once you put 30k on it in 12 months your gonna lose a stack of cash. In fact imo you'll lose more money this way.

Or you could just keep your dick in your pants :p

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I think autotrader is a scam. I've never heard of anyone buying a car they saw in autotrader for more than a grand or two. People buy it (me included) when sitting in places like an airport with f all else to do. With my last car, low mileage, the only calls I got were from people that saw it for sale on websites.

The problem here is the mileage. It's a fairly recent mind warp that has got people thinking cars will die if the mileage is too high. The only manufacturer I know of that has issue with high mileage is Porsche. Engine requires a rebuild at 100k then it'll do another 50 to 100k.

350z problem has a good 200k in the engine if it's serviced regularly. Only a guess as we'll probably never seen one with mileage anywhere near that.

If I lived in the UK and was looking for a Z I'd of bought this one for the original asking price without a second thought.

Just had an idea. Search the web, find a few Irish importers and give them a call. There's a good chance one might take it.

Guy