2003 Azure Blue 350z V6 for sale*Price reduction*

nparmar

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if it had less miles I'd consider it but that's exactly what I did last time when I got the Honda - it had 40 odd on it and now I'm having to sell it with 63 on! Won't be easy!

But it has Nismo :(

WIll make it sell, plus the engine is pretty good anyway. However if you are only planning on keeping it a short while, then you are right, its not worth getting as you will rack up the miles

do you know, I hate going to a garage and test driving when I've got absolutely no intention of buying one off them - I feel cheeky and a bit embarrassed! I'm a real cowardy custard!

Sod that, they are there to privide a service and aid in your decision making in buying a car that they sell, even if you do not buy it from them.

Its what i did and told the dealer i had no intention of buying one off him, and he was fine with that.

it's a lot of mods for the money I agree but I'm more interested in getting a lower mileage original example if poss.

Think your gonna struggle to get anything low mileage for £15k unless its an old motor ie an 02 plate. Which would mean it is a car that has the old pre 54 plate spec eg suspension.

do you know, I hate going to a garage and test driving when I've got absolutely no intention of buying one off them - I feel cheeky and a bit embarrassed! I'm a real cowardy custard!

If you ever get through to Scarborough, you are welcome to test drive mine :)

Not sure if its the price that is putting people off, ive not had much interest just a few emails no viewings...............i think i have priced it competitively considering the extras. Ill just have to keep faith.............