2003 Azure Blue 350z V6 for sale*Price reduction*

nparmar

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if its the price that is putting people off, ive not had much interest just a few emails no viewings...............i think i have priced it competitively considering the extras. Ill just have to keep faith.............

To be honest with you mate, it's the mileage that puts me off. Personally, because I expect to put a far few miles on it myself, so it's just a bit of a psychological block that after a year, it might be approaching 70k miles...

But your car does look amazing mate - I first saw it on Ebay, and it just looks "right"...just a shame about the figures on the odo (and also that I don't have the cash yet...:()

Good luck with the sale mate.

Not sure if its the price that is putting people off, ive not had much interest just a few emails no viewings...............i think i have priced it competitively considering the extras. Ill just have to keep faith.............

To be honest with you mate, it's the mileage that puts me off. Personally, because I expect to put a far few miles on it myself, so it's just a bit of a psychological block that after a year, it might be approaching 70k miles...

But your car does look amazing mate - I first saw it on Ebay, and it just looks "right"...just a shame about the figures on the odo (and also that I don't have the cash yet...:()

Good luck with the sale mate.

Same here - it's totally the mental thing on the mileage and wondering how you'd sell it on after putting another 30k on it.

LOL, yeah go on; I've never been banned from a message board before :teeth: I take it your car is blue then?!

nparmar, I was talking to a guy who is trying to sell a similar, and hopefully soon to be mine, Zed on autotrader last night. He said he's had no genuine interest apart from me. Seems like the second hand market is very slow mate. My good lady is trying to sell her car at the mo and hasn't had a single call either :thumbdown:

Dont know what to do.........might have to put in on the dreaded autotrader!!! :thumbdown:

I wouldn't bother, it's a waste of time, to be honest, I think your options are as follows;

Drop your price down to £15995 (not good but its a buyers market)

Wait it out

Re Present it on Piston Heads

Trade it in

My 2p's worth

Its really frustrating......i know there is a lot of choice out there at the mo but there arent too many UK ones at this price, most are imports. I would've thought a car with the nismo and DC exhaust would be worth it! Need to get my thinkin hat on me thinks!

Good call, chaps please stay on topic

I don't know whether this of use to you, but I reckon the reason you can't sell it is because of your Kit and Rays combo. Just my opinion but I reckon thats the reason. If the case, then you can euther drop a grand or spend a grand going to 19's.

Unfortunately i dont have the OEM one.........good idea about the tax band update!

You can get a standard zorst on eBay usually for less than £50. Buy one, sell the DC zorst for £400 and then lower the price of your zed slightly :)