Snow Tomorrow!!

Beavis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice photos Louis! :thumbs: Particularly like the Boxer's tracksuit! ;)
There is no way i am cleaning him every 5 minutes from being in the snow, this was the best thing i have ever bought for him! haha. Its even a Barbour B)

Nice :teeth: ....thought he'd mugged a racing greyhound for a moment :p

Come on you lot !! Stop fannying around !!! Get thee some winter tyres on your RAYS and get there and rip it up in the fresh and fluffy !!! The traction control works great and really keeps you in line....well sort of...haha

Heres a wee vid of me going to work the other day, it was only -6 though and not much snow on the ground :teeth:

Come on you lot !! Stop fannying around !!! Get thee some winter tyres on your RAYS and get there and rip it up in the fresh and fluffy !!! The traction control works great and really keeps you in line....well sort of...haha

Heres a wee vid of me going to work the other day, it was only -6 though and not much snow on the ground :teeth:

Ha ha! You are a legend! That is class. :thumbs:

Top man! :teeth: Good tunes too....

That other one appeared to have a dodgy satellite on the roof anyway - ruined it for me.
Im not allowed Sky, its a listed building :(

Rubbish!! Stick a pole in the ground then :thumbs:

Have been playing with that idea, however i never really watch TV to be honest. So have cable and TV is connected to the G5 so just stream stuff off the web and watch on the plasma.

nice video :)

haven't driven me Z in 2 days, rather not risk it, just in case :scare:

nice video :)

haven't driven me Z in 2 days, rather not risk it, just in case :scare:

Me too, dont want too bend it :scare: