Japfest 19th May, Castle Combe

Suz

Japfest is back at Castle Combe and is the first Japanese car show of the year!

Similar to previous years the Z Club would like to joining forces with the 300ZX and the 350Z-UK to put on one of the biggest displays of the marque. In addition there will be two Z/ZX dedicated track sessions limited to 20 cars so please book early to avoid disappointment (£23 per session).

There will be a large trade area, all day track action, drifting demos and the opportunity for visitors to win passenger rides in a drift car. For more information visit www.japfest.co.uk

Entrance is £9 per person (£14 on the gate). To gain access to the club stand you will need to book a vehicle pass through me.

I have attached a booking form, please print this off and return with a cheque (address on form) or e-mail it to me at suzy.threadgold@hotmail.co.uk and Paypal to the same address

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hi there

just to say the track time is selling fast, I'll need your money and booking forms ASAP as you may miss out :scare:

Entrance ticket are still avaiable but don't leave it too late - wouldn't want you out in the General car Park!

look forward to seeing you there

hi there

just to say the track time is selling fast, I'll need your money and booking forms ASAP as you may miss out :scare:

Entrance ticket are still avaiable but don't leave it too late - wouldn't want you out in the General car Park!

look forward to seeing you there

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to be there if I find a Zed in time. Wont be looking for track time, but would like to park at the stand and not out in the car park! When would they be seriously be gone?

EDIT: Well I put a deposit down on a car, will let you know when I get delivery and can get a car pass if they havent all gone :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Track time up date

I have sold out of the first track slot, only have 5 places left in the second but have just been offered the chance of taking a third track session, if you are interested I have to know by the end of the weekend

either e-mail or give me a call 07901 570053

Entrance tickets and Vehicle pass (you must have one of these or end up out in the general car park!!)

I still have these left but not many

look forward to seeing some of you there

Suzy

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Suz,

Got my tickets now, thx. Very excited! :yahoo:

Just spoken to a mate who's in the MLR and hes telling me he needs to get there by 8am to be able to get onto their stand. Do we have a time we have to be there, and whats the traffic like? Being a n00b I dont have a clue how busy it will be but extra time in bed earns me points with the missus as she doesnt want to get up too early!

TIA

Chris

sorry to say the earlier the better!!

I'll be there by 7.30 (but just coming up the road from bristol!)

The traffic does get really bad - would try and get there by 8.30 to miss the really big crowds - have heard stories of 2 hour queuies before now!

by the way I still have a few vehicle passes left - you would have to buy entrance at the gate but would get onto the Car stand and not the general car park!

PM me with your address and I'll get them in the post ASAP

sorry to say the earlier the better!!

I'll be there by 7.30 (but just coming up the road from bristol!)

The traffic does get really bad - would try and get there by 8.30 to miss the really big crowds - have heard stories of 2 hour queuies before now!

Ok, think it will be an early start then. Not miles away in Basingstoke, should take a bit over an hr. If I try to get there for 8am (maybe a bit earlier) then that should be fine. I think that was the timing that my mate wants to aim for anyway. Shame they dont have a dedicated Zed lane on the M4 :teeth:

Went along to this yesterday and had a good time overall between the showers.

Choptop I saw your car on the stand and parked just in front of you, but unfortunately we didn't get to meet up. Never mind there's always the August drive out :thumbs:

There was plently of trade stands and things to spend your money on, but I resisted.

Loads of track action with all sorts taking part - my personal favourite was a 1972 240Z with a Ford 302 cu in V8 inserted into it. I tell you, it certainly pi$$ed of a few Scoobys and Evos.

I didn't take many pics but the ones that are worth looking at I'll upload later today.