Japfest 19th May, Castle Combe

Suz

I went but didn't find the 350z section, walked the paddock and the top end where the public car park was. Then decided i'd had enough by 11:30 and went home.

My mate who was there with his car on the S2000 stand (the only yellow one) then sent me a picture message as he found the stand in a bit of the track i never knew existed - not a happy man as it was the main reason for me to go to say hello to a few people

I believe the car in the front of the picture must be Sarnies B) - or someone has cloned it

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went but didn't find the 350z section, walked the paddock and the top end where the public car park was. Then decided i'd had enough by 11:30 and went home.

My mate who was there with his car on the S2000 stand (the only yellow one) then sent me a picture message as he found the stand in a bit of the track i never knew existed - not a happy man as it was the main reason for me to go to say hello to a few people

I believe the car in the front of the picture must be Sarnies B) - or someone has cloned it

Where is the picture? :blush:

PS It wasn't me :)

Anymore pics of that zed mate? To be honest, imo, the owner has chavved it right up with those lights and the decal at the back. Also not sure what rear valance or side skirts they are but they are'nt to my taste. The rims look like Kev946's old Work's wheels? Anyone know? Digsy? Kev?

ill ask my mate to see if he has anymore

I just saw Yellow, NISMO wing and black/silver rims and thought there can't be too many like that one : - obviously my eyes are sufficiently trained yet :blush:

Agree i don't like the decal, though i do quite like the black lights, thinking of some of those for my black GT4

Hmm dont know where that was! Didnt see those 3. I was parked on the back row at the Z Club stand, there was another GM in the line and I saw three other Zeds when I parked up, but had to go find my mate on the MLR stand and didnt see any of the Zed owners when I returned.

All in all a good day though, some very good track action, with Datsun's sticking it to the Scoobys, that was hillarious! And seeing a Honda (think it may have been an Integra) letting go to hear about 100 people say they've never seen a Honda let go before!

Will post some piccies when I get the chance. My mate had the cam most of the day so lots of pics of Evos :thumbdown:

It was the OC stand so that makes sense, another picture

15.jpg

I didn't find the stand either as it was in a new bit of exhibition area apparently - mind you considering how many cars there were there the 350z was pretty exclusive actually (more NSX's than 350's)

When you upload the photos in your photoalbum under each picture you have three small boxes.

To insert the image straight onto the thread cut and paste the one with infront of it, this will put the picture straight on the forum, though i guess you might want to rescale if they are really large pictures