Another thread on bodykits...

elrao

As well as some new wheels I am considering adding some skirts to the car. Have been looking at the US Nismo kit, which is $2,033 (+ taxes) delivered from the US. Am not sure about the spoiler on that kit, but agree with many that the kit suits the spoiler. So, have been looking at an alternative and like the look of the GReddy kit with no additional spoiler. Looks awesome (IMO) in white...just wonder how it looks in Gunmetal!?!

GRacerbodykit2.jpg

It also has a rear "bumper" type skirt, which I do prefer to the Nismo style spats. Comes with both single or double exhaust holes. The kit itself is about $1,000, so probably about £1,600 delivered (+taxes).

only a small pic - but a nice rear end - and the Greddy too (ba da boom!)

image033.jpg

Greddy_side_skirts.jpg

Greddy_rear_skirt.jpg

The front and side profiles i really like, however the rear is way too square. It doesnt work for me im afraid.

I agree to an extent, think the rear bumper finished the side profile nicely, but is not that attractive from the back if you look at it square on. Maybe the GR front and sides and find a similar back (when viewed from the side) but with a bit more character (when viewed from the rear).

That’s my kit without the Greddy rear, Speed Racing on mine plus Nismo rear spoiler :teeth:

Fitment is pretty good, front spoiler very low but bearable ;)

Hi

Do you have any pics of the kit on your car?

Cheers

Ive actually been considerin the Greddy for some time, but the back is just awful imho.

I also like bits of the Kaminari kit too. Hoping to get something on the car for this years show seasons, but cant make up my mind what. Im thinking about the speedracing sides and rear with some form of front lip.

Or the Greddy front and sides with a speedracing rear.

The possibilities are endless. :wacko:

I like the rear bumper :) Tempted by this kit myself. The cheapest Ive found it so far is £758 from a UK supplier B)

Hi, where have you seen this for £758 in the UK? I was looking at importing from the US, is about $1000 for the kit, plus shipping + taxes! which will work out more than £758!

Hi, Ive just asked the same thing..

It is here:

http://www.whifbitz.co.uk/pnissan350z.htm

We dont have any reviews or experience of these guys. The prices are noted as +VAT and Delivery.

I will be making enquiries into the Greddy kit myself (minus the rear if possible) and will be comparing to prices available for the speedracing kit, Im hopeful that the two kits should match pretty well so a mix and match of those two may well be on the cards for myself.

Being in London I can go and pick them up too, saves me the shipping :)

May ask about getting the kit sprayed and fitted there too. If anyone knows a good supplier of the speed racing rear then I'd appreciate it, found their Italian website...but couldn't see if it was possible to order online through it!

If you are interested in an parts of the speed racing, Val may be able to help you out - he has his uses, and cutting through the Italian Language barrier is certainly one. :D

Ive asked Val if he can get me some info on various parts of the speedracing, so may have the answers myself in a while.

Thanks Stephen, I thought it should be ok, just didnt fancy the speedracing rear after reading about clearance issues, plus I am starting to like the smooth skirts with vent at the rear rather than the "twisted" or overlapping effect on the speedracing.

STill cant make my mind up - maybe comparing prices will help :lol:

I am after a kit and really like the look of the Greddy (although agree about the rear being a bit boxy!)

Can't decide between this and the Nismo. Am edging more towards the Nismo though - below store in the US has good prices for the individual parts...

http://www.leeparts.com/nismo_performance_parts.php

Although haven't got a clue how much delivery, tax, etc. would add on! :wacko: Anyone have any idea (ballpark)?

Does anyone have any pics of a Nismo-kitted Z without the rear spoiler? I like the subtleness of the Nismo kit, but that rear spoiler is a bit 'much' IMO - not sure how it would look without it though?