is it just me or is this very strange?(sorry to all golfers)

Zzzz...

why did Nissan think it was fundamental to put a sticker in the boot about fitting golf clubs?

a)They must have thought golfers are an essential market to the 350z sales?

B) Nissan Think Golfers are incapable of putting golf bags in the back of the car without guidance.

c)Nissan hope that everyone who buys a zed will take on golfing after seeing this sticker...

WTF... :dry::wacko:

013.jpg

why did Nissan think it was fundamental to put a sticker in the boot about fitting golf clubs?

a)They must have thought golfers are an essential market to the 350z sales?

B) Nissan Think Golfers are incapable of putting golf bags in the back of the car without guidance.

c)Nissan hope that everyone who buys a zed will take on golfing after seeing this sticker...

WTF... :dry::wacko:

013.jpg

One word....Americans! :thumbdown:

Because you can't get a bike in the boot of the Z due to the strut brace.

I have a car bike rack but it's not going on the Z - that's what the gf's Fiesta is for! :D

Because you can't get a bike in the boot of the Z due to the strut brace.

I have a car bike rack but it's not going on the Z - that's what the gf's Fiesta is for! :D

this guy got a bike in :headhurt:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... =bike+boot

I think Nissan have been very unconsiderate, because I have a sports bag which is quite big and they don't explain to me by means of a sticker, HOW to fit it in the boot... :dry:

And there was this other day I went to tescos and I could not figure out how to neatly stack the tescos bag... what was the best way to insert the bags into the boot... :p

Also I feel a bit of a fake because I have a zed and I don't play golf... so part of what i paid for the ZEd is wasted... I cannot use the "valuable information provided by NISSAN to get the most of this car now... :wacko: maybe I should just go and buy a golf bag and use it as my backpack... :p

If anyone is willing to buy this sticker from me I will gladly try a get back some of my wasted money...

Do you think it might be a dig by Nissan at Audi as the old TT wouldn't take a set of clubs.

The new one does as I found out at an Audi launch day for the TT. They kept on telling me how you could now fit your clubs. I kept on telling them where I would put the clubs if they didn't back off.

Or the new Astra. So many cars don't. As has been said above the Japanese love their golf and they probably need the sticker so that when they're on their step ladder putting the bags in the car they can see what they've got to do! ;)

Pah - amateurs. :p

I got...

2 chairs, 2 fleeces, 2 sleeping bags, some shirts, a pair of jeans, a towel and some forums stickers in the Roadster without touching any cubby holes or the boot B)

In the rest of the "space" - I got a 5 man tent, 4 litres of coke, a gazebo, a forum banner, a guilotene, more stickers, flyers, a weekends worth of food, 3 disposeable bbq's and a coupe boot spoiler.

Looking forward to trying to break this personal record at the next JAE or camping meet.

They are practical, you just need imagination.

PS - you even get a sticker with the roadster showing how to get one golf bag in the boot.

Pah - amateurs. :p

I got...

2 chairs, 2 fleeces, 2 sleeping bags, some shirts, a pair of jeans, a towel and some forums stickers in the Roadster without touching any cubby holes or the boot B)

In the rest of the "space" - I got a 5 man tent, 4 litres of coke, a gazebo, a forum banner, a guilotene, more stickers, flyers, a weekends worth of food, 3 disposeable bbq's and a coupe boot spoiler.

Looking forward to trying to break this personal record at the next JAE or camping meet.

They are practical, you just need imagination.

PS - you even get a sticker with the roadster showing how to get one golf bag in the boot.

B):teeth: ah the wonders of the secret ZR compartments! :teeth:

LMAO...

read the following question posted on my ebay item:

Do you have also sticker that tells me how to remove 2 golf bags from my boot? I managed to get a pair wedged in there about six months ago and they have been there ever since as I'm not sure how to remove them without a sticker for direction?

Anyone here?