Toolsonline.com

ioneabee

Never heard of them myself, doesn't mean they're not good though. For stuff like trailers I'd either want a personal recommendation or to see them in person beforehand, they're a bit of a trek from you though.

I've used Wesbroom Engineering for trailers myself in the past before, very old school set up but very friendly and fantastic quality gear, they may not be the cheapest or even close to you at all but they are very, very good :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Trailer delivered and now built - all good and no problems - easy to talk to on the phone as well

now.......need to find a tow bar for the ZED :lol::p

you cant

You can.... but the Z isn't type approved for towing in the EU so its illegal here. Fine in the US though:

http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-in ... -code.html

IMG_0952.jpg

If you want one, you want a "Curt 11493" and they are £161 inc delivery and UK import duty / VAT from rockauto.com

I've been pondering one to fit a bike rack.

Even do they for the 370Z:

http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-gene ... ion-3.html

mike-albums-trailer-hitch-picture19163-trailer3.jpg

hitchm.jpg

Apologies if i've offended your eyes with this post!

this is serious news to me......... really did not think they were available for the zed at all

however, that said ......... I do NOT want one, my innitial post was tongue in cheek :p - I have a shed for that sort of work :lol: