Donsfoot

HaydnH

I'm not even going to link to this as it's just wierd, in fact stop reading now!

There's a guy on youtube who had his foot amputated and is currently keeping it in his freezer, he's planning on removing the flesh & skin and using the bones as a handle for a walking cane... can people get any wierder?!? The username on youtube is the subject of this thread for those who like seeing this kinda stuff.

Hes done some new vids!

Check them out!

While I thought this was just weird to start with, I have to say I'm actually kind of interested now and seem to be following this guy! He must be relieved now the pain has gone after so long and the video where he's taking about the feeling in his "toes" etc when he touches the stump is kinda interesting.

I'm surprised he was allowed to keep his foot though, I would have thought there would be laws against such things but I guess it is his foot after all!

I completely agree im really suprised he was allowed to keep it, i had my wisdom teeth out when i was about 18, i asked to keep them and they said no. For health and saftey reasons apparently however they did show me one.

Although saying that my dad had his gaule bladder removed and he asked to keep the gaule stone and they let him, so he has it in a little jar to wind up my nieces and nephews.

Although saying that my dad had his gaule bladder removed and he asked to keep the gaule stone and they let him, so he has it in a little jar to wind up my nieces and nephews.

I think a gaul stone is a lttle different from a rotting foot you keep in your freezer! Suprised you couldn't keep the wisdom tooth though, your teeth fall out when you're young after all..