Picked up a Z

couchy

Picked the car up today, the original test drive had shown the brakes to be slightly warped so after a chat with the dealer some cash was knocked of so I could fit my own. Mechanically all else seems well so far, the clutch seems over light but getting used to that. The wiper arms are corroded so that's one little job and the alloys could do with a refurb sometime and the paint wants a good mop and wax. Got a massive folder of history which is nice to see. Car has done 68k miles and drives nice, with EPS off in this slippy weather it's a bit of fun too but I've got to get used to how she handles.

So far all good, some bits to put right but I'm happy so far, got a trip to France booked in the company of a corvette, boxster s and an aston martin an I reckon the Z will hold it's own in fact I'd say having driven them all it will be the best fun !

Thanks for the welcomes, taking car to oulton park today for its first proper run to see some friends on their bikes, tempted to do the oulton drift day on the 3rd next month to give me some feel for the car on a slippy surface, will post it in correct forum if I do

Had a nice 200 mile drive today, got concerns over the clutch tho, it works fine but when fully depressed it seems to hesitate when you release it. Never slips and gears go in ok so any ideas, tried search but cant find anything similar ta ;)