Change of Career **September Update**

Ruddles

Once i've done my first year i can get a job as a sparky whilst doiing level 3 on a day release basis. Once i've completed level 3 then i'll be classified as fully qualified. Better to do it this way, my main prio is the course and part time work comes second plus as its a year, two years from now i'll be fully qualified and who knows :yahoo:

Good stuff mate!

Get your testing and inspection. License to print money. I'm sure you can do that with very minimal qualifications also

Cheers Neil! :thumbs:

I'mve also got gas training on the cards once i'm qualified too!

Completed my first week Mon-Wed, stayed on after Wed. practical day finished to learn more about what we'll be doing come next Monday and trying some extra tasks set my the tutor. Best foot forward and all that!! :#1:

First impressions:

1) Fantastic course, love the hands on work and even the maths & science classes are brilliant, even finding myself enjoying Health and Safety (that never happened before!)

2) Why oh why has it taken me until 25 y/o to realise I should have done this from the beginning? :lol:

Summary: Absolutely loving it!! Recommend anyone thinking of a career change to do it!!

• 10 months later...

Just to bring an update to this.

Advice to anyone thinking of changing a career...do it!!

I've now a apprenticeship job paying better than most simple pc jobs and ofc goes up once i've done my level 3.

Most importantly.....now i have some money inc. to start spending on the zed!! :D

• Like 2