What this forum is all about

spursmaddave

I recently bought some DBA discs from Zman as mine were getting near the end of the road :surrender:

Darren-B had already been over to my new place a few weeks back to look at something for me and said then that if I wanted he would fit them for me. Well yesterday we spent most of the day fitting them and also bleeding my brakes and changing all the bleed nipples, would have been a lot quicker but we had an issue with some spacer nuts that were siezed, we talked a lot and also it was bloody freezing!!!

I know very little when it comes to mechanics and Darren did all the work but I learned so much yesterday, I would certainly be able to change my brake pads myself now :lol:

Funnily enough we were obviously talking about cars etc and one thing we agreed on was no matter how good/bad a Zed is the social side of things via this forum is unbeatable!

Thanks again Darren you are a star :no1: ( Anyone that has met you already knows this I am sure )

Pics later if it is not too icy out :lol:

This should be the start of a Darren-B appreciation thread - top man for helping members out - the 350z-uk's very own AA man on our drives and now does get you out of bother at home service too, eh Dave :lol:

Pics later if it is not too icy out :lol:

I'd keep it in :cold:;)