GTR Stolen...

Humpy

Sad thing is a car like that and way it been nicked sound like its been nicked to order so more likely to be stripped or shipped out the country what bastards

Absolute f***ers, but sadly i think you are right. But we can hope that they get caught and this guy gets his car back in one piece.

unfortunately these people rarely get caught.

that car will be out of the country in a container and either pulled to bits or delivered to the person that ordered it.

hope the fella has good insurance.

IMO is an easy crime. get a loader. lift the car onto the back of it. have to right truck round the corner to hide it all up and see you later.

my mate had a fez ST and some bast**ds stole the WHOLE of his bodykit whilst it was parked up in a pub car park. the whole bloody lot. and did loads of damage to his car to boot.

What goes around comes around I am a firm believer in that :thumbs:

If only that was true....

my mate had a fez ST and some bast**ds stole the WHOLE of his bodykit whilst it was parked up in a pub car park. the whole bloody lot. and did loads of damage to his car to boot.

:scare::scare::scare:

did loads of damage. the arches to get the front off and the rear quarters to get the back off. and literally ripped the spoiler off. its only held on with 2 bolts. no damage to the spoiler as it pulls though the metal of the boot lid. there was a big spate of this happening and them ending up on ebay.

it had to be someone who knew what he was doing tho. that the problem with being on an open forum. anybody can get tip and advice on how to do things like this.

did loads of damage. the arches to get the front off and the rear quarters to get the back off. and literally ripped the spoiler off. its only held on with 2 bolts. no damage to the spoiler as it pulls though the metal of the boot lid. there was a big spate of this happening and them ending up on ebay.

it had to be someone who knew what he was doing tho. that the problem with being on an open forum. anybody can get tip and advice on how to do things like this.

Mental!