Japfest 2012 - travelling down from leicestershire

WINKJ

• 2 weeks later...

Annoyingly i'd be right on your route living in Leamington spa, and well up for convoy, except im driving up to scotland the day after for a week, so cant make it! even more annoying im missing the wales meet as well, bad times! (But 1000 miles up to scotland and back will be sweet lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Silly question I know, But what time is everyone meeting at Chippenham premier inn?

7am is when some of us are getting there in our south east convoy

Thanks mate, still unsure if I am going to head down in the morning or the evening before. If I do head down in the morning can I join you guys? Would be joining the M25 at junction 20 and the arond to the M4.

Silly question I know, But what time is everyone meeting at Chippenham premier inn?

7am is when some of us are getting there in our south east convoy

Thanks mate, still unsure if I am going to head down in the morning or the evening before. If I do head down in the morning can I join you guys? Would be joining the M25 at junction 20 and the arond to the M4.

Of course! The more the merrier! We are all one big Zed family!

This is what we are doing...

Arrive at Clacket lane services (TN16 2ER) at 4:25am for a 4:35 departure

45 min drive round the M25/M3/A322

Arrive at lay-by outside KFC on the A322 (RG12 9SE) at 5:20am for a 5:30am departure

15 minute drive up to Reading services

Arrive at Reading services at 5:45am for a 6.00am departure

57 minute drive to Chippenham premier Inn

Arrive at the Premier Inn Chippenham(SN14 6UZ) for around 7:00am and of to Japfest

Everybody should book rooms at premier inn for a big party(especially since us scots are makin the pilgrimage) :lol: . Still family rooms available. Works out 70 quid each for two sharing Friday and Saturday night :thumbs:

Im booked in there, see ya there!

Everybody should book rooms at premier inn for a big party(especially since us scots are makin the pilgrimage) :lol: . Still family rooms available. Works out 70 quid each for two sharing Friday and Saturday night :thumbs:

Im booked in there, see ya there!

Good stuff mate! There is quite a few staying :thumbs:

Ill be driving down from sheffield and could meet you at leicster forrest service if you like me in my z and my mate in a wr1 impreza

what time are you planning on being there? could be a possibility!! :thumbs:

do you have a standpass??

to be honest weve not really planned it yet although i do know we was looking at setting of from sheffield at half 4 ish.

n no sadly i dont there was ment to be quite a few of my mates going without zeds so was planning on staying with them but now only two of us so.