19s

stuey

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a few pics of these on the 'other side' on various Zeds and I must say I really liked them. I'm tempted as I need rear tyres soon so I might just buy wheels and fit new tyres to them! Saves double spending!

Hmmm, wonder what offset these are. If they are the same as the ones in the pics then that would be awesome. I'm sure they don't weigh as much as Anterras but I'm a fatty anyway so a few extra kilos won't make much difference!

Right Tim that does it.....!!!

IBOUGHT THESE LASTWEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

AAAHH I FEEL A LOT BETTER NOW!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

& I FITTED EM ON FRIDAY!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Here comes a new topic with some initial pics :yahoo:

(ps these wheels used to be sold as a tyre package, but after I rang up at the start of Dec 2006, I arranged a very good price for just the alloys. I think the company may have thought there may be more demand selling just the alloys instead since.)

No sense in buying something just because its got a big price tag. Doesnt neccesarily mean its better, just means the seller/manufacturer is a shrew businessman/company. Whereas I always prefer to be the shrewd businessman not them!! B)

No sense in buying something just because its got a big price tag. Doesnt neccesarily mean its better, just means the seller/manufacturer is a shrew businessman/company. Whereas I always prefer to be the shrewd businessman not them!! B)

woooo man hold your horses.

I am the bargain hunter par excellence, but cheap wheels are just that, I'm afraid.

cast vs forged is the first sign. Forged > cast process hands down. A little research will show you I'm correct.