how to tune?

Robcc

Decent Air Filter, HFC's and new Zorst with an uprev may get you closer, but from what I have seen it can very much depend on how your car has been treated over its life.

... but then whats a few HP..... you could be better off getting a decent suspension set up and tyres if your after going round corners better.

Power is not always superior to handling :thumbs: ...... awaits comments :lol:

ive just got my first z, just wonerdering how or what the best mods are to do first.

ive got an 05 276bhp i think, would like to get to 300bhp. what the easy way? decat and map? forced induction?

Budget?

Daily driver?

current mods already done?

condition of rest of car?

So many questions, and so little information given by you ;):lol:

Seriously.......

Do some reading through the forums - Specifically in the Abbey Motorsport and Horsham Development sections and read about UpRev for remapping.

FI is gonna cost you from £7k upwards

Decent Air Filter, HFC's and new Zorst with an uprev may get you closer, but from what I have seen it can very much depend on how your car has been treated over its life.

... but then whats a few HP..... you could be better off getting a decent suspension set up and tyres if your after going round corners better.

Power is not always superior to handling :thumbs: ...... awaits comments :lol:

defo getting coilovers and wheels next week first.

ive just got my first z, just wonerdering how or what the best mods are to do first.

ive got an 05 276bhp i think, would like to get to 300bhp. what the easy way? decat and map? forced induction?

Budget?

Daily driver?

Seriously.......

Do some reading through the forums - Specifically in the Abbey Motorsport and Horsham Development sections and read about UpRev for remapping.

relax :scare: lol ive spent alday reading through posts and posts, but after all that i just fill like my heads spinning now lol :bangin:

so much to go through and so many diffrent ways to go, it was just easier to ask what would be the first things to do.

its standard for a dealer 05 good history and its not just a weekend car that would just be gay! lol

Budget?

Daily driver?

Seriously.......

relax :scare: lol ive spent alday reading through posts and posts, but after all that i just fill like my heads spinning now lol :bangin:

so much to go through and so many diffrent ways to go, it was just easier to ask what would be the first things to do.

its standard for a dealer 05 good history and its not just a weekend car that would just be gay! lol

Understand it from my point of view......we regularly get asked the exact question "What mods first".

Thus, YOUR exact question has already been asked......a hundred times over.

Or you could just have searched Tune or Tuning and you would have found this thread: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=38876

Simples

If you want power out of these cars, then you really need to go FI or NOS.

A n/a build just isn't worth the effort.

defo getting coilovers and wheels next week first.

all down to personal taste but the Zed is the first car that I think handles well out of the box with standard suspension. Had coilovers on plenty of my old cars and the standard setup in the zed feels just as nice to me. (ie not too hard like coilovers or floaty like regular suspension)

Budget?

Daily driver?

Seriously.......

Understand it from my point of view......we regularly get asked the exact question "What mods first".

Thus, YOUR exact question has already been asked......a hundred times over.

Or you could just have searched Tune or Tuning and you would have found this thread: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=38876

Simples

If you want power out of these cars, then you really need to go FI or NOS.

A n/a build just isn't worth the effort.

Cool man sorry.

I don't want big power. Just the norm small mods like filter and stuff. It turns out it has a k and n induction kit. Have you had any dealings with these?

Hi

Your question is can you get 300bhp on your 276, the answer is yes. Plenum spacer, high flow cats, stillen y pipe and scorpion box remap. Leave the remap to the end but be aware that your cats will mean the engine runs lean so dont hang around for the remap.

I am on 302bhp after the remap at RS tuning up at Leeds for the boys in the north.

Having said all this I believe if you like to drive fast with power then get your brakes and suspension beefed up before any of this.

Cheers let us know how you get on.

:thumbs:

Hi

Your question is can you get 300bhp on your 276, the answer is yes. Plenum spacer, high flow cats, stillen y pipe and scorpion box remap. Leave the remap to the end but be aware that your cats will mean the engine runs lean so dont hang around for the remap.

I am on 302bhp after the remap at RS tuning up at Leeds for the boys in the north.

Having said all this I believe if you like to drive fast with power then get your brakes and suspension beefed up before any of this.

Cheers let us know how you get on.

:thumbs:

Thanks mate for the advise that's what I wanted to no. Nice one :thumbs: