is a pop charger really worth it?

dr bru

To be honest i just went with the one which i thought had the best design, which for me was the K&N. I didn't expect any power gains but certainly didnt want to lose any either. I particulary liked the carbon lid. Just go with whichever as long as its a good brand. JWT, pipercross, K&N etc..

Guest prescience
K&N £240 including delivery.

Phil, I notice you pop-up here quite a bit with items to sell (and indeed on the OC). Good on you.

Do you, will you offer a discount to members here?

If I've missed it, I'm sorry :blush:

Phil, I notice you pop-up here quite a bit with items to sell (and indeed on the OC). Good on you.

Yes I always try to give the best price possible.

We don't have a specific discount as it all depends on the deals we get on supply.

We shift a huge volume of products and in most cases we can usually beat most prices.

All the items we offer we are maindealers for, and generally we are on the top discount from them.

We don't look for a huge margin, for us repeat business is much more important and also that people understand we are here to advise and help.

You will find that we often will disuade people on some purchases if we don't think it's the right thing for the proposed use, this is what our reputation is built on.

If we are not in a position to supply at a good rate we will say so.

Hope that helps.

Yes I always try to give the best price possible.

We don't have a specific discount as it all depends on the deals we get on supply.

We shift a huge volume of products and in most cases we can usually beat most prices.

All the items we offer we are maindealers for, and generally we are on the top discount from them.

We don't look for a huge margin, for us repeat business is much more important and also that people understand we are here to advise and help.

You will find that we often will disuade people on some purchases if we don't think it's the right thing for the proposed use, this is what our reputation is built on.

If we are not in a position to supply at a good rate we will say so.

Hope that helps.

Top Man :thumbs:

Guest prescience

Thanks for that clarification. Your prices are indeed most competitive.

However, I am aware that you make a small gesture in another place; as a non-Zed owner now, could you not reciprocate here?

However, I am aware that you make a small gesture in another place; as a non-Zed owner now, could you not reciprocate here?

On the OC I give 1% of all sales to assist with event funding and I am more than happy to make the same offer here.

On the OC I give 1% of all sales to assist with event funding and I am more than happy to make the same offer here.

Make mine a Magners :teeth:

Guest prescience

That's great Phil :yahoo: ; all Z owners/ members can now benefit to the same extent which is as it should be :thumbs: